Extending the fall season in the Hocking Hills
With a setting as gorgeous as the Hocking Hills, it makes sense that our homeowners want to spend as much time as possible outdoors. That becomes more challenging as temperatures drop, but our outdoor fireplaces help extend the time you and your guests can spend outside! Here are just a few of the reasons so many of our homeowners add an outdoor fireplace to their property plan:
- Adding a fireplace to the deck creates a natural extension of your living space.
- The outdoor fireplace provides ambience and serenity during every season.
- A fireplace provides warmth and coziness on the deck as you take in the changing colors of nature in the fall.
- Fireplaces tend to be gathering places in our homes, and adding one outdoors creates the same opportunity.
- An outdoor fireplace provides a great place to cook S’mores in every season!
Check out these gorgeous outdoor fireplaces in some of our recently built Jubach Log Homes!
The homeowners of our recently built home, The Leaflet, added a two-way fireplace to their property plan. This feature allows guests to enjoy a fire from both inside and outside at the same time. Another bonus? The see-through space allows even more natural light into the home during the day – and another lens to the gorgeous views of the Hocking Hills.