Our Sowers Road development is truly a diamond in the rough. After peeling back the layers of an abandoned road, we were able to access this amazing property that was long buried. We were amazed to find waterfalls, rock outcrops, caves, mature trees and creeks in abundance. Backing up to the state forest, these properties allow you to own your own private piece of paradise.
- Rock outcrops
- Mature trees
- Rolling hills
- Bordered on three sides by 580acres of state forest property
- Additional acreage available, featuring two miles of walking and riding trails
- 1,000-foot driveway off of Sowers Road, providing utmost seclusion
- This property is available in a few smaller tracts to start, with each tract having an optional 12-45 acres available.
- Tract A - 22.2815 Acre
- Tract B - 18.2938 Acres
- In addition to these tracts, another 92 acres is available that is adjacent to 580 acres of State Forest property bordering on three sides. This additional acreage features two miles of walking and riding trails with a 1,000-foot long driveway off Sowers Road. Property doesn't get any more secluded that this in the Hocking Hills and it's a must see!