Local skilled stonemasons, still practicing their disappearing art, are employed for construction of our stone fireplaces and chimneys.
We use a multi-species wood mixture of maple, red oak, white oak, sassafras and hickory on the interior walls to bring the colors and textures of nature into the home.
We use premium building materials, such as Pella windows and doors, to ensure proper function for decades to come.
Things to do in the Hocking Hills
Explore all that Hocking Hills has to offer!
The Hocking Hills region is packed with opportunities for those seeking a new adventure! From outdoor activities to one-of-a-kind restaurants, there is something for everyone! Here are just a few of our local favorites:
- Hiking secluded trails in the state forest, through caves, rock formations and waterfalls
- Canoeing and kayaking the Hocking River, Lake Logan and Lake Hope
- Ziplining through the gorgeous canopies of the Hills
- Fishing the many bodies of water in the region
- Dining at various local restaurants, inns, bars and wineries
- Relaxing with in-home or local spa services
- Enjoying local events and festivals throughout the year
- Experiencing a wealth of local art and live music opportunities
- Biking the Hockhocking Adena Bikeway along the Hocking River
- Exploring local museums and historical sites
- Experiencing nature first-hand through the Hocking Hills State Park naturalist programs
Photo Credit: www.explorehockinghills.com
To learn more about these activities, visit www.explorehockinghills.com.